Share Retro Battle
Retro Battle is a casual game with some fun minigames that look like they came from the past. In different 2-player battles on the streets, you can take on your opponents in the classic classic game. As you win more, you can play new games. Relive the time when handheld devices like the Gameboy let you play games with two people. The level of difficulty of your opponents is clearly marked, from "noob" to "hardcore." You can challenge them to a fight in any of the games you own.
- Play a series of well-known classics.
- Unlock classic games so you can add them to your collection
- Get pieces of candy to spend in the shop.
- There are different levels of difficulty to choose from.
How to play Retro Battle ?
- Move: WASD or arrow keys.
- E = challenge/play with things.
- P = the button in the mini-games.
- Left-click means to use the buttons in the game.